[ExI] re-post: covid revolutionized education

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 14:13:18 UTC 2020

Theme of Spike's post about online education: teachers will become
dinosaurs.  Teachers are not necessary for learning.

I think there are quite a few assumptions in those words above. I'll
probably need help in airing them out.  More coffee, please?

bill w

On Tue, Dec 15, 2020 at 7:41 AM spike jones via extropy-chat <