[ExI] when is enough enough

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 14:50:39 UTC 2020

And now the CCP tribe and the United States and her allied tribes, are
engaged in what may become the greatest feud humanity has ever seen! This
is due to the ruthlessness of the CCP, combined with their ever growing
economic and military power, which may surpass the U.S. by only mid
century. Throw in convergence technologies such as robotics,
bio-engineering, AI, nanotechnology, hypersonic smart weapons and
human/machine interfaces, and we could have a war that ends humanity (from
a variety of scenarios) and leaves our mind children in charge.

I hope the CCP leadership mellows out over time, but l have my doubts. So
far what our economic cooperation has accomplished, is to create a world
class adversary.

John

On Fri, Nov 27, 2020, 6:50 PM William Flynn Wallace via extropy-chat <