[ExI] vaccine was: RE: damn doctors!

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Wed Dec 16 22:34:17 UTC 2020

From: extropy-chat <extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org> On Behalf Of Mike Dougherty via extropy-chat
Subject: Re: [ExI] vaccine was: RE: damn doctors!

On Wed, Dec 16, 2020, 3:31 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org <mailto:extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org> > wrote:

Simplify your life, put away the weed and the alcohol, enjoy life fully sober.  Lots here to enjoy

…

>…Yeah, from here we have to discuss shared resources of "common good" - but that seems like a stretch for tomatoes or thc

Ja.  I do freely confess I am far from my area of expertise, having very little experience with alcohol, none with nicotine or THC.  I do enjoy life without them, but I cannot claim others would do likewise, for I am not others.