[ExI] Yahoo Groups Was Shut Down

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Thu Dec 24 18:00:47 UTC 2020

> On Behalf Of William Flynn Wallace via extropy-chat
Subject: Re: [ExI] Yahoo Groups Was Shut Down

One could google on Marissa, select video, put her on mute, get in the mood, go visit one’s bride, everyone wins.

spike

Wait until you get older.  Women in clothes won't do it for you anymore.  bill w

On the contrary sir.  Rather, that hasn’t been my experience.  I am older now so I can say with some conviction: over the years, it has very much gone the other direction.  When I was in my teens or 20s, muted videos of Dr. Stein and Marissa wouldn’ta done a thing for me.  Now all those young shapely women have created videos which are available (free) displaying their wares and skills, but that doesn’t really do it for me anymore.  It is too difficult to imagine they would have anything interesting or worthwhile to talk about afterwards.

We lads get wisdom far too late in life.  I am still waiting for mine.