[ExI] very informative

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Sun Dec 27 23:25:30 UTC 2020

On Sun, 27 Dec 2020 at 23:07, F. C. Moulton via extropy-chat

> Since I am trying to be more positive this month I will start off by saying something positive about the video: I did not notice any spelling errors.

<big snip>

> I wrote at the beginning of my remarks that I was disappointed in the content of the video but not surprised.  So to continue that thought I will note that I have not seen very many prageru.com videos however each that I have seen appears to be intellectually shallow.  So I will end these comments by noting that this video is consistent in that tradition.
>
> Fred
>
> --
> F. C. Moulton
> moulton at moulton.com

See:  <https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/prageru/>
Extract:
Overall, we rate PragerU Questionable based on extreme right-wing
bias, promotion of propaganda, the use of poor sources who have failed
fact checks, and the publication of misleading information regarding
immigration and climate change.