[ExI] I caught the covid

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Wed Dec 30 01:01:04 UTC 2020

From: Henry Rivera <hrivera at alumni.virginia.edu>
Sent: Tuesday, December 29, 2020 4:26 PM
To: spike at rainier66.com
Cc: ExI chat list <extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org>
Subject: Re: [ExI] I caught the covid

Just checking in to say I'm better every day. I haven't needed any OTC meds in 2 days. I'm still fatigued and sleeping extra. This thing lingers on and on. Not sure when I'll feel 100%. Thanks for all the support. It's meant a lot.

-Henry

Henry this is great news.  We have been worried about ya.  Didn’t want to clutter your inbox with a coupla dozen yahoos wanting to know how you are doing.  Thanks for checking in, and thanks for having good news for us.

I see that the US infection rate and death rate both dropped significantly in the past week.  There are over 100 kiloproles being poked per day with vaccines.  Perhaps this nightmare is coming to a close soon.  Do let us hope.