[ExI] Political Relativism (was very informative)

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Thu Dec 31 00:59:28 UTC 2020

-----Original Message-----
From: extropy-chat <extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org> On Behalf Of Anton Sherwood via extropy-chat

>..."I suspect I’d be further left if some of the questions were worded differently."  Examples:

	It is regrettable that many personal fortunes are made by
	people who simply manipulate money and contribute nothing
	to their society.

*\\*  Anton Sherwood  *\\*  www.bendwavy.org

Ja, that one is nearly self-contradictory.  Manipulating money can be a contribution to society in itself.  Furthermore: people who have a ton of money would likely make their most important contributions to society with that ton of money.