[ExI] Possible seat of consciousness found

Ben Zaiboc ben at zaiboc.net
Tue Feb 18 18:34:00 UTC 2020

Brent, I reckon the reason you're not getting through to anyone here
(and let's face it, you're not. I've yet to hear a single person say
"ah, yes, I see what you mean") is that you keep saying things like "You
represent red things with knowledge that has your redness quality", and
"What is robot number 3’s knowledge qualitatively like?", but (I think
I'm right in saying) /nobody has a clue what these phrases actually
mean/. I certainly don't (your language reminds me of things produced by
the Post-Modernist Essay Generator), and you show no willingness to try
to explain, which is why I've given up on participating in these
pointless discussions. It's not even amusing anymore.

Constantly telling people they're wrong, 'qualia-blind', beside the
point, or misinterpreting what you say, doesn't actually help. You seem
to be persisting in 'doing what you always did', and you know what that
leads to: 'getting what you always got'. Blank incomprehension, in this
case. I still don't know, after literally years of reading your posts,
on and off, if that's completely justified, and the correct response, or
not.

--
Ben Zaiboc