[ExI] Possible seat of consciousness found

Brent Allsop brent.allsop at gmail.com
Fri Feb 21 23:36:28 UTC 2020

Hi William,

On Fri, Feb 21, 2020 at 3:51 PM William Flynn Wallace via extropy-chat <

> OK - just wanted to correct something I knew was false.  I don't know what
> kind of reality you are dealing with where those statements are true, but
> I'll stay out of it.  bill w

OK, so let me see if I clearly understand your reality.
So, you say we continue to eat something that is not change, but our
perception of it 'fades'.

In your reality, is the fact that something is 'fading" a change that is
not real, or this change doesn't exist?

Brent