[ExI] a little fun

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 18:01:29 UTC 2020

I am positive that I would have won world honors in procrastination, but if
I procrastinate replying to the group the thread will be lost.  More on
frozen toilet:  I could not afford a contract and big tank of propane so I
bought a used 25 gallon that I put in the trunk of my Mustang, drove to get
gas, and drove home.  So, the question is, if I had been rear-ended would
it have been a really spectacular explosion and I would not be here today?

Are we really talking about famous or, given the people involved,
infamous?  Or having achieved notoriety, notorious?

bill w

On Wed, Jan 8, 2020 at 11:07 AM spike jones via extropy-chat <