[ExI] Mental Phenomena

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 19 00:56:07 UTC 2020

 whatever consciousness is, it would be reproduced if the function (the
observable behaviour) of anything that has it is reproduced.   stathis

I keep reading this and keep thinking that I understand it, and then I
think I don't.  Are you saying that if we can get something to act like a
human brain it will therefore have all the functions thereof?

bill w

On Sat, Jan 18, 2020 at 6:38 PM Adrian Tymes via extropy-chat <