[ExI] Encryption

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 22 15:22:22 UTC 2020

So what can a government do?  Investigate anyone who sends encrypted
messages?  I suppose you can battle that by sheer numbers of people doing
it.  I remember reading in Heinlein that when a government issued id cards
to everyone which were required to live in the society, it was time to move
on.   bill w

On Wed, Jan 22, 2020 at 8:57 AM Kunvar Thaman via extropy-chat <