[ExI] Is a copy of you really you?

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 18:43:42 UTC 2020

On Mon, Jun 1, 2020 at 2:28 PM Adrian Tymes via extropy-chat <

* > I note: we are including copies of each others' emails in this chain,
> and replying to them as if they are the originals.   Are they the
> originals? *

No they're just copies, and that's why regardless of the topic I've never
been able to convince anybody that I'm right about anything. Nobody on this
list has ever seen one of my glorious *ORIGINAL* Emails, all you've seen
are humble copies of them, if you had seen the *originals* then you'd all
be instantly convinced that I've always been right about everything.

 John K Clark