[ExI] home defense

Dylan Distasio interzone at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 16:05:58 UTC 2020

Typically found under Stand your ground or Castle doctrine.  Stand your
ground applies to outside of the home, and in many blue states, you have a
duty to retreat before application of lethal force if possible.  In other
states, there is no obligation.   Most states do recognize the Castle
doctrine that allows you to apply lethal force within your home to defend
yourself.

On Tue, Jun 2, 2020 at 11:55 AM Dave Sill via extropy-chat <