[ExI] better than Google

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 18:08:00 UTC 2020

They're about as strategically useful as other nuclear WMDs - which is to
say, the amount of indiscriminate death they inflict would trigger a
nuclear war if they were used against an enemy.

That said, the ones that have been produced can't penetrate modern tank
armor, which caused them to fall out of favor: if you can't use them
against enemy military, having them around is a clear sign that you want to
use them against enemy civilians, which is a no-no.  (You can have stuff
that in practice might mostly hurt civilians, but you can't be seen to be
preparing to specifically target civilians and not military.)

On Tue, Jun 2, 2020 at 10:59 AM William Flynn Wallace via extropy-chat <