[ExI] Protest

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Tue Jun 2 21:15:49 UTC 2020

> On Behalf Of MB via extropy-chat
Subject: Re: [ExI] Protest

On Tue, June 2, 2020 15:10, spike jones via extropy-chat wrote:

> Perhaps if the author were to rewrite using only the words in the
> current edition of Miriam Webster using the definitions found there,
> the meaning would be clear.
>

>...Ah, but the author isn't writing for *us*... we're outsiders (because we
don't already know and use those words).  He's writing for the elect, those
who already know what he's saying. :(

Regards,
MB

Sure, OK I think you are right MB.  We can read Le Miserables and Don
Quixote in a sense via the translations.  These writers can translate it for
the rest of us.  If these political operatives wish to use intentionally
obscure language filled with privately-defined terms, they are merely
breathing their own fumes.