[ExI] Jimmy 'the Greek' Snyder

Dylan Distasio interzone at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 18:03:24 UTC 2020

The problem with any of these solutions for social distancing on mass
transit is they SEVERELY reduce the number of passengers per car which is
unsustainable from both a revenue generating perspective and a practical
one.   I saw the Phillipines had kitted out a demo car to enforce proper
spacing, and it reduced the passenger limit by an order of magnitude from
1600 to around 160.

On Fri, Jun 5, 2020 at 1:58 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <