[ExI] diamonds falling

Dylan Distasio interzone at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 23:08:04 UTC 2020

John-

My point was that Antifa gets to decide who the fascists are and then
proactively use violence on them.   If you're actually in favor of free
speech, I'm not sure how you can reconcile that belief with it being ok for
one group to do everything possible through both non-violent and violent
means to shut down the free speech of anyone they don't agree with.   It's
how Antifa operates, and that standard operating procedure has been
inculcated on campuses throughout the country.   The chickens are coming
home to roost, both in the actions and toleration of Antifa, and those
protesters you had such a hard time with in Hawaii.   I'm against what both
of them are up to.

On Mon, Jun 8, 2020 at 6:32 PM John Clark via extropy-chat <