[ExI] Acceleration of the wealth gap

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 16:48:26 UTC 2020

On Tue, Jun 9, 2020 at 11:23 AM Darin Sunley via extropy-chat <

*> I guarantee that that's part of the dynamic driving the riots and
> looting,*

I agree, and the more the wealth gap, not just grows but accelerates, the
more the rioting and looting will accelerate. People need to put their
political ideology on hold for a moment, and I don't care if it's right or
left or libertarian or fascist, and concentrate on what will work, that is
to say embrace the Scientific Method; because we're all in this together
and the acceleration needs to be stopped for our civilization to continue.
To blissfully expect that this wealth gap acceleration can go on for
eternity without producing any morbidly dangerous social consequences would
just be dumb.

 John K Clark