[ExI] twittebots?

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Wed Jun 10 17:06:18 UTC 2020

> On Behalf Of William Flynn Wallace via extropy-chat
Subject: Re: [ExI] twittebots?

Do pardon me phony Scottish brogue.  I traced me family tree and found one of the latest immigrants to the colonies, from Scotland in about the 1730s.

spike

I have read that people from Ireland populated Scotland.  So add St. Paddy's Day to Kwanzai for your holiday celebrations.  bill w

Bzzzzt BillW, St. Paddy’s is specific to Ireland.  The Scottish people are careful to differentiate themselves from their benighted Irish cousins, with a good example being to don the Scotch tartan rather than the extravagant Irish plaid.  Wastrels are these Irish lads, scandalously profligate, they are!

BillW, in the spirit of your post however, I would add to my Kwanzaa and Hogmanay celebrations the solemn festival of Yom Kippur.