[ExI] Trusting China information was Protest

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Mon Jun 15 22:56:24 UTC 2020

> On Behalf Of Dan TheBookMan via extropy-chat
Subject: Re: [ExI] Trusting China information was Protest

On Jun 14, 2020, at 10:03 AM, spike jones via extropy-chat <
<mailto:extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org> extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org>
wrote:

.

>.> We are seeing these riots where people are clearly violating social

> distancing rules, looting in flash mobs, some without masks, ignoring

> social distancing rules.  We see the CHAZ area in Seattle having

> enormous rallies where it isn't clear if social distancing rules apply..
spike

>.Regarding CHAZ, what do you mean by 'enormous rallies'? Compared to what?
And when did these take place? It looks like, within the context of a
protest, these folks are semi-following the rules (just like protesters
pretty much everywhere esle)... Regards, Dan

Hi Dan, this:

spike

.