[ExI] powerful image

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 16:23:05 UTC 2020

Food deserts are a real problem in the MS delta.  Hospitals and grocery
stores can't make any money there (theft is always a problem with poor
people - of any color, if I have to add that).   bill w  (Spike,
did you forget to send me a context for that video of blacks attacking
whites?)

On Tue, Jun 16, 2020 at 11:18 AM spike jones via extropy-chat <