[ExI] kiwis keeping it real

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 18:20:58 UTC 2020

The money.  I don't remember, of course, but at some point we became aware
that Social Security was not a big moneybag full of our contributions.  All
money came out of current income.  So SS cannot be broke, since we are
borrowing the money.  bill w

On Mon, Jun 22, 2020 at 1:16 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <