[ExI] crispr

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 19:48:28 UTC 2020

With a few exceptions, mostly in my youth (and mostly related to dancing),
I keep to classical music.  I like some polytonal, polyrhythmic pieces, but
not 12 tone rows or random music.  I don't pay any attention to people who
want to define music.  If I hear it and like it, that's all it takes for
me.  Predictably, I did not like any of the music I heard on your Youtube
links.  For that matter, I don't like 95% of traditional classical music,
either.  What's great I love, the rest is boring.  I don't put down new
music.  I just can't find much I like.  You just can't help what you like,
is my theory.

However, if I were in a nightclub in the right mood, I would dance to just
about anything, though quite a bit less strenuous that what I used to do.
  bill w

On Wed, Jun 24, 2020 at 1:58 PM SR Ballard via extropy-chat <