[ExI] The Japanese mystery: why so few COVID cases?

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 13:21:52 UTC 2020

On Tue, 30 Jun 2020 at 14:00, spike jones via extropy-chat

> If we find that UV or a particular frequency of light kills covid, we can create a machine that is like dialysis: the blood could come out one artery, be pumped thru a transparent glass manifold where the light could destroy the virus, then the blood could be pushed back into a vein.  This is all science stuff.  I don’t see how the hell any of this can be used to promote your political fantasy world views.  Do you?  Covid is not an opportunity to campaign, it is a health crisis.

There are now robots in use which use UV-C light to kill coronavirus
and disinfect rooms and warehouses.
Unfortunately humans dislike UV-C light so they have to wait outside.
<https://thenextweb.com/neural/2020/06/30/mits-coronavirus-killer-robot-uses-uv-c-light-to-disinfect-warehouses/>

BillK