[ExI] The Japanese mystery: why so few COVID cases?

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 15:05:45 UTC 2020

On Tue, Jun 30, 2020 at 10:46 AM spike jones via extropy-chat <

*> That business of UV therapy, if a known frequency kills covid,*

There's no "if" about it, UV light can kill anything because it can rip
apart all the chemical bonds that are important for life.

I don’t know why we aren’t already using it.  Do you?

Yes.

*> I think what they should be talking about is the huge drop in revenue in
> 2020 and the huge cuts that will be made in government needed immediately
> to cover the revenue shortfall. But I will ask: what cuts do you think will
> be needed immediately to cover that revenue shortfall? That’s a pretty
> important question at this point, ja?*

No.

John K Clark