[ExI] antiscience from both sides

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Tue May 5 18:52:58 UTC 2020

Money and me just don't click.  I have a mortgage and no other debt.  If
you owe it, pay it, is my theory.  But for the country?  It won't happen in
anybody's lifetime.  They won't cut welfare, SS, Medicare and Medicaid
because it's political suicide and if it's anything those in Congress like,
it's staying in Congress.  In the future, what?  If conditions get so
drastic here, then Americans will move elsewhere - duh.  To the new place
that's not bankrupt yet.

What would happen if we just said:  we have no debt - go fish?  Then we run
gov. on what it takes in because no one will loan us money.  Of course,
that is probably crazy thinking because I don't know economics.

bill w

On Tue, May 5, 2020 at 1:36 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <