[ExI] schools, was: RE: Even India and Haiti do it better

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sat May 9 14:25:02 UTC 2020

The problem with comparing Koreans and people from New York City is the
difference between Asians in general and Americans in general.  National
character matters.

Asian are raised to conform and not stick out, not even raising your hand
in class to ask a question because that calls attention to yourself.  So,
whatever the masses are doing, that's what Asians want to do.

Americans are individualists and conformity is anathema - at least
comparatively speaking.  Just give us a rule and we'll find a way around
it.  "Don't tell me what to do!"  Contrarians teem.

bill w

On Sat, May 9, 2020 at 8:55 AM John Clark via extropy-chat <