[ExI] Essential Upload Data

Rafal Smigrodzki rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com
Mon May 11 05:55:54 UTC 2020

On Wed, May 6, 2020 at 3:23 PM Ben Zaiboc via extropy-chat <

The point of cryopreservation is that we can't upload brains yet, so
> it's a way of preserving the information until we can. Once we can
> upload wet brains, no-one would bother with cryopreservation (assuming
> the upload process wouldn't destroy the brain, which it probably would).

### Elon Musk tweeted recently about Neuralink progress. Maybe cryonics
will end up being a Plan B, and even us relatively old folks will be still
able to squeeze ourselves up into the internets through his nanowire
implants.

Rafal