[ExI] Even India and Haiti do it better

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Mon May 11 13:09:21 UTC 2020

On Mon, May 11, 2020 at 4:26 AM Rafal Smigrodzki via extropy-chat <

*> ### And he posted links to and praised a Chicom propaganda video!*

> *WTF??*

And I clearly labeled it as Chinese propaganda, it was even the subject
title of the thread, and I said it should have included the shameful
Chinese cover up during the first 3 weeks of the outbreak in December; but
if it had included that then it wouldn't have been propaganda, it would
have just been a video accurately showing the facts. Just because something
comes from the propaganda agency of a totalitarian country doesn't
necessarily mean it's all lies. If the facts are on your side then even Big
Brother doesn't have to lie, and by pure random chance sometimes they are.

A Chinese animated propaganda video
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5BZ09iNdvo&feature=emb_title>

John K Clark