[ExI] Virus testing

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Thu May 21 16:22:04 UTC 2020

From: extropy-chat <extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org> On Behalf Of Darin Sunley via extropy-chat
Subject: Re: [ExI] Virus testing

>…On the subject of COVID-19 stats, I'm basically nihilistic at this point.

>…The stats are garbage. Everyone's stats are garbage. Moreover, they're all garbage in different ways. And they have been since the beginning of this… Darin

Darin I think you are right on with this.  We see so many using the virus data to get funding for their hospitals, or trying to leverage it for political gain, or hoping to sell their products, or to keep the traffic low in order to ease their commute, all using data which is not just garbage, it is toxic waste.

That letter from the doctors was convincing to me.  The doctors are front-line workers.