[ExI] trivia quiz

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Mon May 25 20:56:25 UTC 2020

OK OK, before I get any more answers, all of which were lovely and
inspirational, here is the answer:
TADA TADA TADA!!!
The gadget used to tune strings on a piano is called a tuning hammer for
some reason hidden from me.  The strings are attached to screws that loosen
or tighten the strings, just like other stringed instruments.  Aren't you
glad to know this?  Now you can wow your many dinner party guests.
bill w  (I actually knew that about the impact driver - have one, used it)

On Mon, May 25, 2020 at 3:50 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <