[ExI] 60% go for launch

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Wed May 27 16:32:51 UTC 2020

From: extropy-chat <extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org> On Behalf Of Tristan Linck via extropy-chat

>…Seriously though, as an early-career controls engineer in aerospace, that landing was one of the things that got me enthused about what is happening in the field and what is yet to come! It is good stuff!... Tristan

Tristan, cool thanks.  Do tell us something about Tristan please.  I don’t recall seeing you here before.

For those of us who have been in that biz since way back, the biggest changes we have see in the industry is all in the controls world.  We saw the coming of composite materials, but the really biggie has been controls, particularly the advances in digital control systems.