[ExI] Is a copy of you really you?

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Wed May 27 18:17:51 UTC 2020

Hey, when you think about it, that might be kinda cool too: no expense, no
bother, just gaze into the mirror, get going, done.

spike

*I always got some good laughs when I taught Human Sexuality and discussed
masturbation.  As you said:  you are a cheap date; cannot get a disease you
don't already have;, aren't going to get turned down; know exactly what you
like; (although I would certainly want more time than 'get going, done').
(mirrors?  are you a mirror on the ceiling guy?  )*

*It would not make you homosexual, except in a sense.  Maybe we need a new
term:  isosexual*

*I also taught speech:  I was a masterdebater.  *

*bill w*

On Wed, May 27, 2020 at 1:03 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <