[ExI] Does anybody still think a US dictatorship is impossible?

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Thu May 28 21:28:19 UTC 2020

I'm hearing the order is "dead on arrival" - parts of it order things he
doesn't have authority to order (and thus will get ignored), while others
violate judicial precedent (and thus are likely to soon get struck down by
injunction), making the whole thing meaningless as far as what any
government agency will actually do.

On Thu, May 28, 2020 at 2:18 PM John Clark via extropy-chat <