[ExI] Subject: coffee

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Fri Oct 9 17:12:33 UTC 2020

-----Original Message-----
From: Anton Sherwood <bronto at pobox.com>
Subject: Re: [ExI] Subject: coffee

On 2020-10-08 12:31, spike jones via extropy-chat wrote:
> And of course if she falls for it, it’s even worse:
> now you hafta have emergency surgery to make it so.

Reminds me of “The Man With Two Legs”, an episode of «Coupling».

--
*\\*  Anton Sherwood  *\\*  www.bendwavy.org

{8^D

Anton thanks for maintaining a sense of humor.

Traditional marriage is not universally problematic and is not universally the answer to problems.  It has both.  It worked out well for me.

I wish the best always for my single friends and my married friends, as well as those friends I do not even know or have ever met.  My wish is for humans to be happy.