[ExI] ursa

Henrik Ohrstrom henrik.ohrstrom at gmail.com
Sun Oct 11 10:58:38 UTC 2020

 And there are cats that can tell if someone is dying (nursing home data).

Anyone working with old and sick people learn to recognize the signs of
dying, not likely hard for the cats too learn too.
Also many cats try to console sad or sick humans. Buut the extra care given
to the dying might also be the reason..