[ExI] less lethal strain?

Henrik Ohrstrom henrik.ohrstrom at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 21:40:34 UTC 2020

The Russian data are worrying. In England and Sweden there are different
demographics now compared to the spring. Now it's young and stupid.
They do not get as sick as old and premortal.
Also testing is way up. The virus is crawling through the population and
getting caught with quite a lot of mostly asymptomatic carriers.

/Henrik