[ExI] Is the ExI email list slowly dying out? And if so, what can be done to reverse such an outcome?

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 18 06:29:37 UTC 2020

I love the ExI email list, having read it on and off for over two decades,
so I want to address this issue. I realize the list has it's periodic ups
and downs, which includes golden ages (sort of like a civilization, come to
think of it). But I still feel like it is in a long-term decline, compared
to the past. I just don't want to see it die a decade or so from now, with
barely a whimper.

Should we have an informal recruiting drive to find fresh transhumanist
blood? Perhaps that would help.

Anyway, I look forward to reading everyone's thoughts on the subject... And
hey, I love you guys!