[ExI] puzzling

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 18 17:17:36 UTC 2020

Hey Spike et alii - did you see the article on Estonia and how
interconnected they are?  Any doctor can view your medical records, with
your permission I am assuming, so if you have to go to the emergency they
can know all about your medical history.  Now if that were required, we'd
have privacy rights trouble with it, no?

bill w

On Sun, Oct 18, 2020 at 11:33 AM spike jones via extropy-chat <