[ExI] puzzling

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Mon Oct 19 16:19:10 UTC 2020

…> On Behalf Of William Flynn Wallace via extropy-chat
Subject: Re: [ExI] puzzling

>…Y'all are just afraid to admit that there are too many variables in all aspects of the pandemic and too many you don't know the value of…bill w

I am not the least bit afraid to admit it: there are so many moving parts to this question, we already see plenty of things we just don’t understand.  Europe in general is now having a surge in cases, some US states are seeing a similar surge and others are not, the fatality rate is gradually declining but the decline might have reversed recently.  The virus doesn’t follow the rules or the laws.  We don’t understand it.  But we have learned some useful things about viruses and about pandemics in general.