[ExI] Is the ExI email list slowly dying out? And if so, what can be done to reverse such an outcome?

Dan TheBookMan danust2012 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 20:22:54 UTC 2020

On Mon, Oct 19, 2020 at 9:22 AM Giulio Prisco via extropy-chat
> On Sun, Oct 18, 2020 at 9:15 PM Mike Dougherty via extropy-chat
>
> > tbh, that I read on my phone is another reason I don't reply: "typing" on a phone is tedious.
>
> Good point. Typing on a phone is a pain in the ass and doesn't
> encourage long thoughtful posts to mailing lists. Phones encourage
> one-line interactions via Facebook, Twitter etc.

That's true. A one line reply or replying with a graphic/meme works
much better in that format. And I've been guilty of this quite often
-- even to the point of filtering my interactions to quick retorts
instead of laborious (though probably mostly ignored by others) posts.
:)

Regards,

Dan
  Sample my Kindle books via: