[ExI] Is the ExI email list slowly dying out? And if so, what can be done to reverse such an outcome?

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 23:02:46 UTC 2020

Don't guess. Ask them, if you want, but don't presume to speak for them.
All that I've seen/heard speak on the matter would prefer not be in an
oppressed minority. Being in one and pretending you're not isn't "strong".

-*Dave\*
*Even as a liberal I have trouble with the word 'oppressed'.  I sent out a
list of the troubles Blacks have in our current society, and what they are
doing is oppressing themselves:  don't try, don't finish school; don't get
married (poor role models).  This is not coming from me but from Walter
Williams, a Black conservative economist.  Sure, there is oppression in
hiring, but Blacks created a bad image for themselves with the above
behaviors.  And have I mentioned crime?  Of course crime is always a
feature of the poorest in society, but the parade of Black faces in local
newspapers isn't a good thing even if it is accurate.*

*bill w*

On Tue, Oct 20, 2020 at 5:19 PM Dave Sill via extropy-chat <