[ExI] Fan of Sci-Fi? Psychologists Have You in Their Sights

Henrik Ohrstrom henrik.ohrstrom at gmail.com
Sun Oct 25 18:53:54 UTC 2020

Not imposing rather unimpressive security theatre actions is not the same
as not doing stuff.
Also our politicians are crumbling somewhat. Still nothing seems to suggest
that lockdowns work better than a high level of care about the realities
but since that requires politicians to sit calm and do not appear forceful
we have a threatening politico problem.
We'll have to see, might still get a half arsed lockdown here too if we are
unlucky. Laws in Sweden do not allow for any kind of general population
lockdown in any form that would have any chance of being better than what
is done now.

There are also a lot of (moronic) calling for even less covid restrictions
from a psych pow.
My personal opinion on that is: they call for action (psych theatre) in
pretty good faith that someone else will keep doing their job and keep the
current restrictions.
Look out for the copyright mobs attack on covid restrictions from a "artist
have the right to make money" angle. It is coming in Sweden, if you are
(in)lucky it will spread.
/Henrik