[ExI] New AI based writing aid

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 17:28:45 UTC 2020

On Tue, 27 Oct 2020 at 16:47, Dave Sill via extropy-chat

> On Tue, Oct 27, 2020 at 11:50 AM BillK via extropy-chat <extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org> wrote:
>>
>> This extension should work with all Chromium based browsers.
>

> I installed it and enabled it but I can't figure out how to make it do anything.
>
> -Dave

It's simple - from the article ----
The extension pops up a small floating toolbar on websites such as
Google Docs, Gmail, Twitter, and Facebook. If you highlight a phrase
or a sentence, the functions that Wordtune can help with—like rewrite,
shorten, or formal tone—show up as small buttons next to your cursor.
The extension will subtly underline words you may want to replace
using its thesaurus-like feature, which was designed to only suggest
synonyms that fit within the sentence’s context.

BillK