[ExI] outing myself

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 15:52:08 UTC 2020

The thing is, are you supposed to tell people it's a send-up?  Isn't
figuring that part of it?  And being a little taken aback when you figure
it out?  A smiley fact destroys that part of it.  I am a sensitive person
and would not have posted a 'Gotcha!' to people who did not get it.  Not my
kind of humor.    (I am accustomed to sending my iffy stuff to Spike for
vetting, but he always says post it, so I didn't this time)  bill w