[ExI] outing myself

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Wed Oct 28 21:16:49 UTC 2020

-----Original Message-----
...> On Behalf Of Dan TheBookMan via extropy-chat

>...Kind of avoiding the question. Do you like any of Joyce's works?

No.  My first exposure was Finnegans, and I just said no Joyce after that.

Irony: I like Kerouac.  I thought On The Road was great fun.  The later stuff tended to get a bit Joycey to me, not as much, but I still didn't like it.  Dharma Bums was tolerable.

--
Regards,

Dan
  Sample my Kindle books via:
http://author.to/DanUst

Consider this piece of poetry, intentionally removed from context.

Before you look it up, or even if you recognize it, post what you think it means or what it means to you:

...If there's a bustle in your hedgerow, don't be alarmed now,
It's just a spring clean for the May queen.
Yes, there are two paths you can go by, but in the long run
There's still time to change the road you're on...

There's an interesting story which came out of that particular fragment, which I will share later.