[ExI] outing myself

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Wed Oct 28 21:42:27 UTC 2020

...> On Behalf Of BillK via extropy-chat
Subject: Re: [ExI] outing myself

On Wed, 28 Oct 2020 at 20:47, spike jones via extropy-chat <extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org> wrote:

>...I have never appreciated that subjective value idea. To me a sidearm is just a sidearm, identical to thousands of other sidearms. The one owned by Eisenhower is no different to the one owned by Joe Smith down the road... I see no added value. BillK

OK perhaps it is an America thing.

BillK, I am interested in your take (if any) on the fragment

...If there's a bustle in your hedgerow, don't be alarmed now, It's just a spring clean for the May queen.
Yes, there are two paths you can go by, but in the long run There's still time to change the road you're on...

since it was written by one of your countrymen.  It is relevant to the idea of subjectivity in general.