[ExI] for classical music lovers only

Dan TheBookMan danust2012 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 17:11:16 UTC 2020

A problem I have with many movies is too much music. I'm not taking a
general stand against film music, but the overreliance on it is a bad
thing too. In fact, many scenes might be better with silence or just
the expected sounds in the scene (footsteps, wind, whatever). Often
though music is used a crutch or ruins what could be an effective
scene. And then there's the wrong music... The film Gladiator comes to
mind with Hans Zimmer's ill-chosen playlist.

Regards,

Dan
  Sample my Kindle books via:
http://author.to/DanUst