[ExI] for classical music lovers only

Dan TheBookMan danust2012 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 31 17:50:43 UTC 2020

On Sat, Oct 31, 2020 at 2:23 PM William Flynn Wallace via extropy-chat
> Red Blues left me wanting a lot more.  Any other of his works you can recommend?  bill w

As I said, I don't really recommend him. (I only commented on his work
after you mentioned him.)

I take it, too, given your reactions to composers I've recommended,
that your and my tastes don't line up all that much. But here's one
more. I'm sure you've heard of him, and he's a bit older, but it's a
piece by him I really love and have tried to learn:

Ferruccio Busoni's Toccata, BV 287

Regards,

Dan
  Sample my Kindle books via: